ITP offers you an independent source of leading travel management companies working together around the world as a global travel network to provide you with more opportunities and better quality business travel services.
Careful selection of our travel management company partners provides access and reach to a network of dedicated travel professionals worldwide.
- Broad range of services to clients
- Experience in business travel
- Financial stability
- IATA licence
- Local market prominence
- Offer dedicated and expert travel consultation
Criteria for ITP Partnership
- The company must be one of the premiere business travel management companies in the country or region.
- The size of the organisation may differ from country to country and turnover reflects the travel and expenditure of the residing country
- The reputation and level of service provided by the company must be of the highest standard.
- Business travel should represent a significant proportion of the company’s business mix.
- The company must comply with enhancements to its GDS for extraction of statistical data.
- The company must ensure that all staff members be fully briefed on the purpose and objectives of ITP and be adequately trained in the use of ITP’s products.
- The designated person/s acting as ITP contacts must be fluent in the English language. English is the official language for all correspondence and meetings.