Peter gave seven suggestions for how, in this time of rapid change, they might all as travel agencies deal with both the change – the things that really are different – and what they might call the un-change – i.e. the things that have not, and will not change, because they have to do with the fundamentals of human nature.
- In this brave new world how can we generate mass demand?
- How can we redefine the path to purchase?
- How can we reinvent value?
- How can we better apply mobile technologies to achieve our objectives?
- How can we increase people’s appetite for socializing with brands, and can we control it?
- How can we build; motivation, loyalty and trust?
- How do we fit our product, our service, our store, our brand, into the lives of those we serve?
After Peter’s inspiring talk and presentation delegates split into 3 groups to work on their own solution of the 3I’s (Inspiration, Innovation, Invention).
We are sure that the ITP agencies in Denmark will work with Peter’s presentation and hope to get Peter back to Denmark for another event in the future!
Peter Dennis pictured with management and board members