ITP Global Conference 2018 | 19-21 September – Madrid
Madrid 2018 is about CHANGE
2018 is the year where it became apparent that to be successful in the wake of globalisation; there must be products that reflect the demands of a globalised world.
ITP has taken it one step further and is in the process of changing the whole ITP lineup, everything from the colour of our letterhead to the way we work together in the Partnership is changing.
2018 we are presenting the most important changes in product line up, by introducing GCCA, cytric and The Portal at the conference.
This is an impressive line-up, that can change the Partnership, grow revenue and more importantly future proof the Partnership and its members.
If you want to learn more about the product lineup go to the “HOW DO WE CHANGE?” tab above.
A detailed agenda will follow closer to the date but in the meantime, please note the following:
The conference will start on Wednesday 19th September at 19:00 and close with the Gala Dinner on Friday 21st September 2018.
Who Should Participate?
We can start with Owners and key decision makers in your organisation. Sales and Account management staff who are responsible for building client relationships.
You can bring as many team members you like to the conference. Attending the conference is genuinely beneficial to all your management teams as they gain a deeper understanding of the ITP network and the value that adds to your business. Attending also broadens their knowledge, enabling them to build important commercial relationships and opportunities with both partners and ITP preferred suppliers.
Those attending the ITP Global Conference should do so for the whole duration as it is an essential requirement for all ITP partners.
Getting together not only places great value on your partnership in ITP but also enables all partners to communicate face-to-face, discuss business opportunities with each other and of course with the ITP Team.
A separate day programme can be arranged including ‘pre’ or ‘post’ stays in Madrid in collaboration with our local ITP Partner, Grupo Viajabien
We look forward to welcoming all ITP partners to Madrid. We especially hope that those who have been unable to attend previous ITP conferences, together with new partners who have joined ITP since the Muscat conference last year, will be able to join us.
As is customary, time will be set aside in the agenda for new partners to introduce their companies, summarise their business strategies and describe their local commercial environments.
A framework is in place and agenda items will include a summary of developments during the last year along with an update on sales initiatives. There will also be plenty of opportunities for ITP partners to ask questions and contribute ideas. A full agenda will be distributed to all attendees nearer the time, meanwhile suggestions for any additional agenda items are more than welcome.
At this year’s conference ITP are introducing the “IZ” (Interaction Zone), located in the lobby before the main meeting room. Throughout the conference, preferred suppliers and ITP representatives will be there to discuss new products and services for partners. ITP will be on hand to talk you through the new ITP Portal and Cytric online booking system.
Please ensure you demonstrate the value of the ITP network to our preferred suppliers by taking time to visit the preferred partners and ITP during the conference Agenda.
Planning Your Travel To Madrid
Please pay special attention to your flight arrival time in Madrid. The hotel cannot guarantee that your room will be ready or available if you arrive early at the hotel. Check-in time is from 3pm and check-out time is 12noon. If you plan to arrive early then you will need to book a room for the night before. Please ensure you inform ITP at the time of booking so we can ensure this is made clear to the hotel.
Please allow at least one hour from arrival at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD) to travel to the Miguel Angel by BlueBay Hotel (distance 18kms) in time for registration scheduled to start at 19:00hrs on Wednesday 19th September.
The welcome reception will start at 1900 in the Hotel gardens kindly sponsored by Amadeus. After drinks and a chance to start networking, a buffet dinner will follow.
On-demand taxi services are available Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD). Taxis are located outside of the terminal arrivals hall and cost from €25 to €35. Approximate journey time is 20-30 minutes depending on traffic and arrival time.
Metro services are available; Departures are from Terminal 4, travel on line 8, please follow the signs in the arrival hall. Costs are around €3 to €5 and journey time is approximately 25 minutes. Alight at Nuevos Ministerios and walk for approximately 13 minutes (1.1kms approx.) to the Hotel.
Pre-Booked or private transfer arrangements
Transfers can be pre-booked through the ITP Partner Preferred Supplier Carey Limousines.
EMEA & LATAM regions
USA & APAC regions
UK- BASED CLIENTS
+ 44 (0)20 8326 7600
Please remember to check the visa entry requirements applicable to your nationality for visiting Spain and initiate the application process at the earliest opportunity. ITP Preferred Visa specialist Comet Consular Services are offering ITP partners a *25% discount from Comet’s fees. Please enquire by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the team will take you through the process and requirements.
(*25% Discount only applies to Comet Consular Services fees, additional Visa, issuer fees, agents and local representative fees or applicable taxes do not apply)
Meet & Greet Services
Services can be booked using ITP Airport Concierge operated by Diamond Air International. Arrangements can also be made by contacting our ITP partner directly.
Conference Venue & Hotel
Just 20 minutes from Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas International Airport, in the heart of Chamberí and very close to the Barrio de Salamanca, lies the exclusive five-star Madrid hotel Miguel Angel by BlueBay. Located just opposite the Paseo de La Castellana, in the financial and cultural heart of the city, the Miguel Angel Hotel by BlueBay is also very close to the Prado Museum, the old town and the Ifema convention center. The Santiago Bernabeu football stadium is also just a few minutes’ walk away.
This unique boutique-style Madrid hotel has 267 luxurious rooms, all furnished to provide the highest levels of comfort. Many rooms boast views of the Paseo de la Castellana or the hotel’s beautiful garden.
ITP conference package includes:
- Accommodation in Standard Rooms
- Standard Rooms feature amenities such as a bathrobe with slippers, a work desk and a flat-screen television with satellite channels.
- 100% smoke free rooms. (Smoking is permitted on terraces/balcony rooms which requires a room upgrade – price on application)
- Free access to Spa & Gym.
- Free high-speed wireless and LAN internet access in all rooms and public spaces for hotel guests
If you wish to stay longer than the period of the conference, please state the full period on your registration form.
Conference Delegate Charges
The delegate charge is calculated on shared costs of the entire event and takes into account any sponsorship from suppliers. ITP have put together an all-inclusive package which covers:
Hotel accommodation for three nights: 19th, 20th and 21st September – Standard Room type reserved. Upgrades are on a request basis and subject to an additional charge on application.
- Full breakfast is included on the morning of the 20th, 21st and 22nd
- Catering provided includes working lunch during the conference; evening dinners and reception as outlined in the Social Programme (refer to point 5 below).
- Conference room hire and syndicate rooms as required for the meeting, other charges such as audio/visual equipment, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, soft drinks during meals (alcoholic drinks are extra), local taxes and service charges apply.
- Social Programme: all dinners, entertainment and beverages including wine and beer, starting with welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Transfers to evening event venues, is included but not transfers to/from the airport.
- Personal usage of chargeable hotel amenities and services are not included in the ITP conference package. Incidentals should be paid for at checkout.
- The cost of travelling from your home country to/from Madrid is not included in the delegate charge.
- Transfers, taxi to and from the Airport or private transfers are to be booked as required by each attendee.
Additional accommodation for ‘pre’ or ‘post’ conference periods and room upgrades should be booked in advance and related accommodation charges will be added to the partner’s ITP invoice.
All conference bookings with the exception of transfers and leisure excursions will be co-ordinated by the ITP Office in Eton UK.
- If you are planning to stay at the Miguel Angel before or after the conference dates, please ensure you cover all dates of stay in your application, including the additional nights. This is to ensure that the conference room rate is also applied to ‘non-conference’ dates.
- To ensure your booking, your confirmation to attend must be received by ITP no later than 20th June 2018.
- After this date, all unused rooms will be released back to the hotel. Payment for the delegate charge is due at the time of booking. To fully comply with the Hotel terms of agreement, all conference functions have to be prepaid.
- Please note that the latest date for cancellation without incurring penalty is 15th August 2018. Cancellations and amendments received after this deadline are non-refundable.
Invoices will be sent upon receipt of your registration and are to be paid in full once received. Bookings made and not paid for will be cancelled by 15th August. Payments methods will be detailed on the invoice.